Monday, May 11, 2009

homestretch

So people im on my homestretch I only have about 3 weeks left ! nuts how this pregnancy went by so fast .. last time it was dragging. i feel abit overwhelmed by all I need to do before the baby gets here but then people remind me if that stuff isn't done WHO CARES ... but then i think I care coz I stress over little things like dishes in the sink even though it seems like their is always dishes in the sink either clean or dirty ... Livia's room is half done and babies room to ... but half is not good enough i want done ! you know ?

So my little princess turned 2 a few weeks back .. and now is in her big girl bed and she is doing great ! She was so ready, she is sleeping like a champ !

I haven't been updating coz i've been busy doing websites, working and sleeping .. im so exhausted it's crazy ... i don't know how I will make it till May 29th ( my last day of work )

Tommorow I find out my c-section date !!

1 comment: