Thursday, May 14, 2009

mark your calendars !

Friday June 5th 2009, is the day our lives will change once again for what I like to believe is the better :) The birth of our 2nd baby girl. To think only 4 years ago I was just meeting my guy and getting to know him and now 4 years later I have a fiance, a beautiful toddler girl and another baby girl on the way .. a beautiful house and a great job ... im set .. life could not be better ... well unless I could just get rid of a few bills but other then that I am very blessed !

Eva we can't wait to meet you baby girl :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting Max! Its crazy how much life changes in just a few short years! You sound super happy... your new baby girl will be so blessed to be welcomed into such a great family!

    Good luck on the 5th... if I don't get to send you a note before then! Can't wait to see pics of your newest addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget you have awesome friends too :P I can't wait to meet Eva

    Matante Lili

    ReplyDelete