Monday, September 27, 2010

up up !

I just sent in my application to a higher position. fingers crossed I will get it .. I also contacted my Director to discuss my career goals, basically I want her job. i've been motivated work wise but it's tough as I love my team and what I do but I won't be learning more here so I need to move on up. Coming back from mat leave before I didn't feel ready but I think it's because I knew I wasn't done having kids ... Now im done so I can attack my career full force ... watch out world im coming to get ya ! bwahaha .. on a different note my cake business is booming .. I am booked for lots of cakes .. it's awesome :) I feel great ... i'm not sure what I got myself into since i have a 3.5 year old and a 15 month old that is a boy trappe din a girl's body but I love to do it so I will figure stuff out ! ... im just super tired !

4 comments:

  1. I guess you msut of go the job, becuase you haven't come back to your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope didn't get that job .. but I have a ton of new stuff that has happened and it's kept me busy ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope it's all good stuff happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such an honest and informative post! This is the first time I've stumbled upon your blog, and I am so happy that I did  Online Travel Agencies

    ReplyDelete