Thursday, March 5, 2009

bloody knee

When I was a kid I used to play jump rope on the curb trying to gain my balance while jumping .. of course that resulted in many falls and knee scrapes .. When your a kid and scrape your knee it hurts like your dying but after mom cleans it up and puts a band aid on it your fine and get right back to what you were doing that made you fall in the first place ...

Today I was dropping Livia off at daycare .. I get out of the car and go to open the back door and WOO I slip on a patch of ice and land right on my knee, I get right up but geez that hurt ... memories from my childhood came flooding in. But my knee was hurting and burning. Livia was just sitting there wondering what happened, I had to wait before I took her out of the car seat i wasn't as brave as I was when I was a kid .. I didn't have my mom to clean it and put a band aid on it and make it all better.

I got home and cleaned it up but it wasn't the same ... being older and not having mommy to make it better sucks :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max!!! I was wondering who this was! haha You look great!!

    Thanks for following my blog. It's definitely getting tough. It's going to be a long month that's for sure!!

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete