Tuesday, March 24, 2009

popcorn review #1

Ok So i've been a long time fan of popcorn of all sorts ... and pretzels .. they are my favorite snack .. but I usually go for the low fat non butter popcorn but since i've been preggers iève decided to dump the low fat and eat what I damn want :P i've been experimenting with different kinds of buttery microwavable popcorns and have had some great ones and some not so great ...





Today I had:



Orville Redenbocher's Ultimate butter ... sounds super buttery and good but im dissapointed at how it makes the house smell like super gross chemically butter and it doesn't offer that much in taste ... it's just salty and greasy .. and makes my microwave pretty buttered ... Maybe that's where all the butter goes ... So far im only eating the rest of the box coz I bought a box of 6 but I don't think I will be running to the store to get more of this brand.

I give this 3 pops outta 10 ...

not worth the extra calories.

_____________________

I took Livia to the doctor's yesterday and apparently she is above average in height but she is underweight ... and I wonder how accurate the charts are .. I mean she has a little buddah belly and even has a little round face with abit of a second chin ( beby chubby chin ) she is not overweight but hardly underweight .. she eats very well all her veggies and meat and all and I don't feed her junk food, sometimes i'll give her a sweet treat but it's usually something healthy and im not about to let her go on a mcdonald's diet ... anyway I was abit insulted to be told she is underweight ... I mean her pants aren't falling off ... sometimes she goes on a hunger strike but it doesn't last that long and she is a runner she is always on the go ... so I just think she is an athlete and the doctor is talking outta her ass :P

________________________

Livia has been mimicking me alot lately .. she'll walk around with her play phone having huge conversations with whoever is on the other side of the fake connection and she'll even throw in a few giggles here and there to sound like she actually is talking to someone and they said something so funny. She likes to include Dora and Diego in her talks and all the kids at daycare to ... she cracks me up .. she is a little actress I love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment