Sunday, March 15, 2009

passe carreau

Today is a gorgeous day ... sunday is getting out of the house day and doing whatever we didn't do saturday ... today was haircut day for Livia ... I took her to get her haircut and was trying to tell the woman what i wanted but she was determined to give her the "rounded" hair cut. I didn't really catch what she was saying I just knew I didn't want her to have the bowl haircut so i said just layers and straight at the bottom no funny stuff .. well she did what she wanted .. and good thing my friend Lili was with me coz Livia was lobsided, one side of her hair was longer then the other ... anyway it's done now and it will grow back but I went to a place I thought was gonna be real good since they charge 21$ for just a cut ( Melonhead at place d'orleans) I won't be going there anymore ...


I think the woman watched to much of Passe-Partout as she gave Livia the Passe-Carreau haircut :


3 comments:

  1. (i'm having trouble posting commetns to your site...btw- it's me bex) I loved passe-partout! just not the hair!!!! and there's nothing wrong with having hair longer on one side than the other- it's actually all the wrave... oe so Jorge my hair love tried to convince me of the last time i was there for a haircut. http://www.look.co.uk/news/details.cfm?articleid=0337acba1cda40d192792e163432d1d3&pageref=beauty and http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/asymmetric-hair-cut.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah my hairdresser tried to convince me that to when i went thursday .. I told her I had to cut one side of my flippies as one was to long and she said it's really hot right now ! what are we? in Edward Scissor hands ???? But poor Livia is defenceless .. she can't fight her battle and her hair cutter lady had the round bowl cut I was so nervous I knew I should trust my gut and go elsewhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maz- I did the exact same thing the first time jorge did that to me... I didn't mention it, and then the enxt time he actually said that he was going to do one side longer... and i realized that's what he tried to the first time. too funny.

    ReplyDelete