Monday, March 2, 2009

i'm on the phone

She was eating macaroni salad and all I could hear was "lo?" "lo?" her way of saying hello. I turned to look, at every little macaroni she would put it to her ear like a little telephone and speak into it and listen ... it was to cute ... she kept doing it with each and every macaroni ...

I am tired .. and it's getting old .. I am missing out on the peak energie boost im suppose to be experiencing at this point in my pregnancy .. and why might you ask ?? well all because of this little thing called the Thyroid gland .. ugh .. what a struggle it's been to get it right .. I have hypothyroid, have had it since I was 15 .. so about 15 years ago .. and still it's not right .. the pregnancy does affect it but god it's draining me at this point .. im in bed at 8 and asleep by 8:15 and I even would nap if I could ...

My 30th birthday is coming up on the 19th and i'm not sure what to think of it ... panic, jump for joy, be proud of where i'm at, freak out and become a hermit, wear t-shirts that say I'm 30 and insert nifty saying here: ________??? Or just keep going like I have been ... one thing is for sure I need to be smart with money .. im way to impulsive and let my self be tempted by little things we probably don't need .. im not a selfish shopper .. most of the time the stuff is for Livia or for the man ... but still it's money I need to put away ... for the next series of income tax ugh .. yup .. my birthday is surrounded by money grabbing events ... including; income taxes, permit renewal, plate renewal... insert whatever else you wanna insert that can drain my money and not give me anything fun in return !!!

1 comment:

  1. tell her to call matante beck and watch her kiss the macaroni! haha

    tell her I said "lo"

    love you
    xo

    ReplyDelete