Sunday, February 8, 2009

22 weeks gone by ...

I'm only 22 weeks pregnant god can it be more depressing ... it feels like i'm 40 weeks ... everything feels squished I really feel like their is not more room in their .. but I've only gained 6 lbs so far ... I get these updates from babycentre and they say right now is the peak where i should feel great ! wow am I not their or what !?? I really don't feel like all that and a slice of bread ! I feel like humegous and an 18 wheeler ! tired all the the time, sore all over... yeah you get the picture ... but yes yes i'm lucky to be pregnant and I can appreciate that .. i have so many friends having a hard time ... it's like we go part of our adult life worrying about getting pregnant and when we are ready someone gives us a hard time ... We'll for some that is ... then their are the lucky ones like me. So yes i'm complaining about all these physical crappy things but I know their is worst in the world .. i'm not that heartless ...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling like that, but as someone who just saw you the other day, I can say that you are looking beautiful and radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Max! Don't feel yucky... but I know the feeling, I do... just enjoy your pregnancy and eat anything you want - that's what I did! :) Amazing that you've only gained 6 pounds so far! Way to go... and having another girl - precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you brought back the squished feeling memories! Yikes, I remember that and it IS tough. Hang in there. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete