Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Monsters inc.

We introduced Livia to Monsters inc ... and I thought it was a bad idea, maybe she would be scared of her closet after but nope she wants to watch it over and over again. And for now I don't mind but im sure when I get to the 5th time of watching it I will get really sick of it. Today though is an exception. Our sitter is sick with the stomach flu and so is her son so I am working from home, I don't have a choice I am swamped. I have to admit I love having loads of work but not when I have to work from home with Livia around. I told my boss i'd take a family related leave in the AM but would work during nap time but so far so good Monsters inc has been a great babysitter. I hate parking her infront of the tv but I don't have much of a choice right now .. the hubby has used up all his family related leave and I still have 2 left.. but yeah the swampped thing doesn't help a whole lot .. I'd love to take her out but it's not in the cards today.

Guilt is in the air ... she doesn't seem to mind or hold it against me ... the good thing is I get random kisses and hugs here and there .. Love it ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment