Thursday, February 12, 2009

small meals

I've been really lazy lately, maybe not lazy but not in the mood to eat a real big meal .. I like to have all these little things that are somewhat good for me ... or not until I'm full. I've been really into strawberries and I had this craving for very buttery popcorn, frosted mini wheats, blueberry bagels with light strawberry cream cheese, not all together but probably one after the next until im pleasently full. I haven't wanted the normal meat, veggie and potatoes. I try to make meals for my hubby and Livia but im not interested in eating it myself, so I wait till Livia is in bed and then I eat my sweet little nothings ...

the hubby had the stomach flu earlier this week and I was so affraid to get it or for Livia to get it so I cleaned cleaned cleaned .. I felt like a freak but the last thing I need is for Livia to be throwing up non stop .. knock on wood that we won't get it ... he's feeling much better .. but I still feel cautious near him heh.

im craving strawberries as I sit here ... thank god for costco they save me ! 4.99$ for 1 kg of berries that I eat in like 2 days !

2 comments:

  1. I can relate. I want to sit and eat brownies in my PJ's instead of making a real meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Costco strawberries... when I was preggers, I was addicted to strawberries and cherries. I would buy the huge containers, clean them and eat them in one sitting. I couldn't get enough of them.

    The small meals thing was me too... I would make a nice dinner for PC, then sit down, take one look at it, and push my plate away, but an hour later, I would die for a bowl of strawberries with ice cream!

    Hang in there... nothing wrong with frosted mini wheats, and buttery popcorn for another few months!!

    ReplyDelete