Thursday, February 19, 2009

one gone ...

Item #1 on the Agenda
So one 1kg strawberry costco container gone, 1 to go ... it breaks my heart to share them with anyone ... The hubby looks in the fridge WOW we have tons of berries .. ugh yeah they are MINE hands off ... I shared a few with Livia but it brough tears to my eyes as she made faces at every bite she took, like she didn't like them ... I kept telling her it's ok to leave them if you don't want them .. Mommy we'll gladly finnish them !

Item #2 on the Agenda
Are you one of those people or part of a family where the hubby HAS to take out the snowblower for every little snow fall ... ??? We'll our neighbour is and it drives us nuts. It takes the hubby less time to shovel all our snow then it takes for this guy to snowblow 1 cm of snow ...

Item #3 on the Agenda
Livia is learning so many new things lately. She was going through a book and naming all the animals in her own way ... she is really good at saying "abeille" it's bee in french and she tries to say hypopotame which cracks me up ! she also yells the answers to Dora's questions on the TV she is really good at finding the answers ... You really have to listen to her words as sometimes they are french and other times they are english ... she yells BACKPACK but then sometimes says it in french "Sac à dos" Love it !

Item #4 on the Agenda
I was watching the show "The Doctors" today and they brought up the woman that had the octuplets .. and they showed a clip where Katie Couric asked her if they had warned her of birth defects and she said of course they did and then she said and you wanted to take that chance with 8 embryos ... not just try to implant 3 or 4 ... and she said she wanted the 8 ... This whole story is sad .. but it's true when you get pregnant nobody asks you can you afford a baby .. they just assume you've got what it takes ...

2 comments:

  1. My grandmother used to dip strawberries in sugar. Not exactly healthy, I know :) How dipping them in vanilla yogurt?

    I'm lucky if I can even get my husband outside to clear snow, wether by shovel or snowblower. He's Nordic so I'm not sure what his excuse is.

    Dora in French and English? Interesting! Do they use spanish also?

    The octuplets story makes me nauseated. I better keep my comment to only saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them just as is ... nothing else just the berries

    Dora in french she uses english instead of spanish ... My Livia goes to english daycare ut we are french so she knows some english and some french ...

    ReplyDelete