Friday, January 23, 2009

baby brain

I had total baby brain, I arrived at my exam and i had all theinfo in my head but i didn't know where what went ... their was 3 questions i answered all 3 and i finished early and I decided that was that i was done .. the lady asked me you don't want to review ?? I said I did and I was done. Thing is I did what i could do and if I stayed there and reviewed I would have probably panicked and changed my answers and then wish i hadn't anyway I really don't think i'll get it their was 21 people that did the eam and their is one position but atleast i know next time that i studied the right stuff .. i just need to not be preggers haha .. I have so much trouble concentrating ...ugh

on another note here are pics of the cake I made for our nephew's 4th birthday ... Like I said not my favorite but it was a success he enjoyed it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment