Thursday, January 29, 2009

it's a

Girl ... we are having another girl, it's so exciting. I wish ultra sound technicians would have a bit more understanding of what it means to a couple to know the sex of the baby and not just shrug it off as nothing .. when couples want to know THEY WANT TO KNOW ... the first time I asked he said meh it's legs are crossed can't really see .. i said "can I walk around and shake and see if they uncross ???" he said "fine" so I did and the baby did uncross and their it was ...a GIRL ! and Livia well she wants to name her DOAAAAAA after Dora the explorer of course ! we are really happy!!

We picked up Livia from her babysitter today and she was playing in the snow .. i hadn't seen her play in her full on snow suit yet so it was great to see ! she looked so happy .. but like a big marshmallow man .. i figured she had her snowpants on so we played more in the snow when we got home .. I had to run and get my camera .. I got these shots ..

No comments:

Post a Comment