Thursday, January 22, 2009

moving up...

I decided I was ready to move up in my career and tried on a few competitions. Well I got an email inviting me to an exam and it's today .. im a little worried as I haven't written an exam for that level and I really want to move up, i'm ready. Ideally I wanted to stay on my team, my supervisor was successful in a manager competition so she might be leaving anytime soon .. so it would be nice to get that job but that competition for that level wasn't assessed yet so I have to do what a girl has to do and that's try for other jobs. The only thing I fear is that fact that i'll be going on mat leave end of May so that might be an issue but we'll worry about that when the time comes. The exam is at 11am.

Then I have to run back to make it on time for a back massage, this guy is only in on thursdays and I HAVE to see him. My back is so sore and it hurts just to sit of stand .. he will save me, he must save me !! My first pregnancy I went to see this guy and he helped me so much... what blew me away is that he is blind and yet he found all the spots that were killing me and more .. I recommend him to anyone that lives near by ! He has the most beautiful dog to ! his work dog .. it was abit akward at first to have a dog looking at you but he's so well behaved, I wanted to take him home !

Then it's our nephew's birthday party ... I took on the task of making the cake and usually I am really satisfied with my cakes but i'm dissapointed with this one .. it's not up to my standards. I think I really hate working with regular icing .. i've definitly become a fondant girl .. Livia's cake is already being thought of ... I have a really good idea what I will make ... I didn't have time to make fondant for this cake for tonite. I'll take a picture for those of you who have seen my other cakes you'll see what i mean ...

No comments:

Post a Comment