Tuesday, January 20, 2009

boy or girl ?

Next wednesday ( jan 28th) we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

I don't know how those people that don't want to know can do it .. the fact that we CAN know is enough for me to not pass up that oppurtunity. I know our mothers couldn't find out until pop ! we were their but now we have the technology and I just can't let that slide ! I like surprises but not that kind, I like to be ready and be able to buy all the clothes for the specific gender.

Another girl would be nice coz we have so much clothes with tags still on from Livia that she never got to wear .. I have 4 boxes of clothes for a girl ! But a boy would be nice to as we would have a little bit of both !

I'm trying to teach Livia that I have a baby growing in my tummy but I think she doesn't get it as she just says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO or maybe she does understand and she really doesn't want one but she is such a little mommy to her dollies that I think deep down she can't wait to be the big sister ! She will be so caring and nurturing. And full of attitude !

To get to the attitude .. it's more like personality, when she wants something she knows how to get it ... when she wants to touch something she is not allowed to touch she still finds a way to touch it just to test our limits .. it's hard not to laugh the little faces she makes are priceless .. sometimes I see alot of me in her and it scares me .. I was hard headed ... and I think she will be to ... yikes !

2 comments:

  1. Our first was a surprise but I couldn't stand not knowing on the next ones. Good luck with the ultrasound! I'll be checking back for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll keep you guys posted .. and welcome to my blog !

    ReplyDelete