Friday, January 30, 2009

pants...

I think teens have the right idea when they go out to school and public places with pj pants ... im carrying so low this time that even maternity pants are driving me nuts ... the pressure on my lower abdomen is unberable. I constantly feel crampy and uncomfortable .. I get home and have to put my mc hammer pj pants that the man loves ( sarcasm) so much ... He actually tried them on the other day to laugh at me .. I bought them at the Superstore as they were on sale and I got them in XL so they would sit super loose around my waist but he laughs at me everytime i wear them ... oh well he doesn't know the feeling and until he does well MC hammer pants it is for me ! and normal pants for him ... If I could go out in a moomoo I would but in the -20 temperature I don't think it's a good idea !

The bus strike is finally over ... I'm so happy we were allowed to work from home during this nightmare of a strike .. I can only imagine the nightmare for those that actually NEED the bus to get around ... I have a car and it was a headache with all the traffic ... but the fact that I hae to go back INTO the office means I have to wear pants, not mc hammer pants ... real pants ... maybe i'll sneak my pj pants when im in my cubicle. I can just picture it now ... Ok ladies we have a meeting with the Directors ! DAMN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment