Tuesday, January 27, 2009

itchy scratchy ...

I'm feeling this itchy and scratchiness in the back of my throat ... not looking to good. i really don't want to be sick .. i'm limited as to what i can take.

so I've fallen in love with the whole digital scrapbooking idea I am following this blog and this person is creating these awesome digital scrapbook pages .. why have I never seen this before .. i've always felt guilty for not starting Livia's scrapbook but i just didn't like the styles out there but digital !! wow you can do so many cool things and then get them printed .. I can finally put my graphic design skills and education to the task ! I am just amazed at all of it I spend most my evenings reading about it and thinking of how I will get started, i have tons of pictures on my computer adn this is what they have been needing and wanting for so long ... to be part of some cool project ! so digital scrapbooking here I come !

I had a real good evening with my family this saturday ... we had a pot luck at my aunt's new place and picked out numbers to try and become millionaires ( 6/49 had 43 million to win ! ) we waren't succesful but we had a great night .. played abit of Wii and ate lots of great food and that was that ! I can't wait till the next time !

what are your special skills or hobbies you wish you had more time to do ?

4 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the digital scrapbooking - I loved the old school scrapbooking but just don't the time - I did my wedding and that's it! What blog are you following, I would love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I think I got it from you http://2-moms.blogspot.com/ and also http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Maxime...c'est cool ça...je t'encourage à continuer...j'avais les larmes aux yeux à quelques reprises...
    Définitivement je t'encourage aussi à rédiger ton deuxième livre de bébé sinon tu pourrais le regretter...garde le sur ta table de nuit et juste avant de te coucher écris vite fait ce qui s'est passé ce jour là. Tu sais on a beaucoup moins de temps à consacrer avec le deuxième alors ce serait seulement juste de lui offrir cette attention là, pour ne pas qu'il sente que tu l'aimais moins. (et crois-moi on ne les aime pas moins juste différemment parce qu'ils sont différents et c'est super le fun qu'ils le soient...). Mes garçons aiment entendre lire et voir leurs livres de bébés.
    En tout cas...c'est super ce que tu fais...tu es une maman exemplaire...je t'admire ma belle...continue... Ta tante Chantal qui t'aime beaucoup...XO... (dis bonjour à Livia) et donne lui des bisous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salut ma belle Maxime,
    Je ne sais pas ou tu trouves l'énergie pour écrire sur ton blog, mais félicitations c'est super le fun à lire.
    En effet tu es une super mom et Livia est chanceuse de t'avoir comme moi je suis chanceuse de t'avoir comme nièce.
    Garde ta bonne humeur et ton beau sens de famille. Ta tante qui t'aime énormément Martine xxo

    ReplyDelete