Wednesday, January 21, 2009

like I said...

Like I said my little Livia is a little bundle of attitude and personality. My favorite thing lately has been her random kissing rampages ... she starts by kissing me or her dad and then she takes turns kissing each of us one after the other .. it makes me melt, i'll never get sick of it .. it's so random and that's what I love about it .. yesterday she did it at daycare to all the kids (4 boys) yikes we will have to watch that heart breaker !!

::lounging around::
*she figured she could pull one of her little wooden chairs to put her feet up .. she cracks me up*



:: side note ::
kids say the darnest things .. The oldest boy at daycare once said "When Livia gets older can she sleep over ??" hmmm I have news for you young man ! When Livia is older is when we don't want her to sleep over !! hah but it was cute.

::preggers update::

So i'm 21 weeks preggers .. wow it has flown by ! I was soooooooo sick for the first 4 months. When I passed the 3 month mark I felt like oh nooo im still sick, with Livia it stopped 3 months to the date ! so it got me worried. I thought damn why did we decide to do this ... and now I feel 100% better *knock on wood* I've been experiencing other discomforts, my lower back is killing but I have booked a massage tommorow and my masseus works wonders .. he does accupressure .. it hurts right off the bat but afterwards I feel great for a few weeks anyway .. I tried spa massages and they make me feel worst so scratch that ... anyone who wants to donate massages i'll take take take :P haha

I feel bad for this pregnancy though .. I haven't been writting down anything .. I don't even feel pregnant it's sad coz when I had Livia I had this book I wrote everything in ... all the symptoms I had all the movements all the cravings .. but this time around I just don't feel like it .. I don't feel like reading about anything to do with pregnancy .. I remember all the symptoms though so I think i'll make myself go buy a book and write them down for baby #2's sake ...

that is all I have to say about that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment